Wednesday, May 23, 2007

songs i'm loving atm!

New Young Pony Club - The Bomb
Modest Mouse - Dashboard
Maximo Park - Our Velocity
Gotye - Hearts A Mess
Justice - Dance
The Beautiful Girls - I Thought About You
Muscles - Ice Cream
The Rakes - We Danced Together
LCD Soundsystem - North American Scum
Claude Von Stroke - The Whistler
Midnight Juggernaughts - Road To Recovery
The Matches - Papercut Skin
Jamie T - Salvador
Josh Pyke - Fed and Watered
Operator Please - Crash Tragic
Chemical Brothers - Do It Again

Now, if only I owned some of them.... lol. Thank goodness for triple j... kindof.
If I didn't ever listen, I wouldn't have expanded my "cds wanted" list by like 500% lol. Ohhhh well. I love music!! I love triple j!!

I love you guys!! :)

LOVE AMO xoxoxo

1 comment:

laur said...

ahhhh you have good taste miss!

I should listen to more 'operator please' I think....